German Fouga survivors

Diskutiere German Fouga survivors im Jets Forum im Bereich Luftfahrzeuge; hi, I am trying to make a list of all the fouga's preserved in Germany. Does anyone here have info and/or pictures that I could use? Vielen...

fouga23

Sportflieger
hi,
I am trying to make a list of all the fouga's preserved in Germany. Does anyone here have info and/or pictures that I could use?
Vielen dank,
Tim Soetaert
Belgien

french Fouga survivors:
http://www.fouga.be/survlistfr.htm

Belgian AF Fouga solo display:
www.fougamagister.be

#
Schau mal hier: German Fouga survivors. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Jemiba

Jemiba

Testpilot
Hello,
in the moment I can't tell you the serial number, but I know, that
in an area, which actually belongs to the Berlin Tegel airport, you can
find a Fouga Magister, although not in excellent condition . It's owned
by the "Alliierte in Berlin e.V." . Two weeks ago, I've tried to visit this,
exhibition but it was closed without reason. But I'll try again ...

Lurchi

Lurchi

Berufspilot
fouga23hi,
I am trying to make a list of all the fouga's preserved in Germany. Does anyone here have info and/or pictures that I could use?
Vielen dank,
Tim Soetaert
Belgien
@ fouga23: There is at least one flying survivor of german fouga`s, belonging to the owner of flugwerk company Claus Colling, based at Manching. Registration is D-IFCC (see foto below). For further info see www.flugwerk.de

Yours
Lurchi

P.S.: As far as I recall, this plane was restored by flugwerk, using a partly cut-open fouga, used for training maintenance personell by the german airforce.

Copyright: flugwerk

Anhang anzeigen
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
harvardfreund

harvardfreund

Testpilot
To my knowledge there should be at leat one more:
AA+152 at Luftwaffensammlung Landsberg/Lech

You say that `MT-31´ is NOT ex Belgian Air Force >>> so do you have the original french AF number?

Der durstige Mann

Der durstige Mann

Space Cadet
Fouga Survivors

Hello!

If you´re talking about all german "Fouga-Survivors" then you don´t have to forget this one:
The Heinkel-Potez CM 191.

This Example is prereserved in Technikmuseum Speyer.
For further information about the CM 191 see my report in Chapter "Jets", Title: "Heute vor 44 Jahren ..."

Der durstige Mann

Anhang anzeigen
Jemiba

Jemiba

Testpilot
I've found a photo of the mentioned Magister of the AMVD in Berlin TXF,
taken about two years ago.

Anhang anzeigen
TU-154M

TU-154M

Flieger-Ass
For your French list:

Another ex French AF Magister (registered '459') is preserved at Moyenpal (seen in September 2003).

fouga23

Sportflieger
Thanks for the info. Can I use those pictures on my list? I knew the real number of the Hermeskeil Fouga, but I lost it. If I find it again, I will put it on my list. I know it's not MT-31 as i worked on the real MT31 today ;-)

fouga23

Sportflieger
I updated both lists. Keep the info comming :)

I will include prototypes like the Fouga90 and the CM191 in a seperate list.

fouga23

Sportflieger
hi Ray,
they have 2 Fouga's. 1 fuselage (93+03) and one French Fouga painted in fake Belgian colors. I always found it weird that they have a real german Fouga, but choose to display a French one in fake colors in their collection :confused:

Raybin

Maybe the restauration of the french one was easier then the german?
Fake colors, regs and markings are usual in museums...don't be worry about that.
Greets
Ray

fouga23

Sportflieger
While working on the French and German list, I also made one for the rest of europe :-) alle survivors are now online at http://www.fouga.be/

fouga23

Sportflieger
I will add the finnish ones in a few days. USA not, because there are too many (around 100) and most of them I don't have info about. Just the european ones will be hard to find them all :s

edit: all airframes are now online at www.fouga.be (including the finnish ones ;-) )

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
René

René

Astronaut
fouga23 schrieb:
I will add the finnish ones in a few days. USA not, because there are too many (around 100) and most of them I don't have info about. Just the european ones will be hard to find them all :s

edit: all airframes are now online at www.fouga.be (including the finnish ones ;-) )
Thanx. :)

monsum

monsum

Flieger-Ass
Hi Fouga23,

im Suden von der Niederlande steht ein Martin Baker furs Fouga + Kabinendach zum Verkauf. Ob das bis der jetzige Tag noch aktuell ist weiss ich nicht, aber bei Interesse kan ich dir das per PM im Web andeuten.

Thema:

German Fouga survivors

German Fouga survivors - Ähnliche Themen

• Ronny Bar'S Profiles "German Fighters of the Great War" Vol. 1 und 2

Ronny Bar'S Profiles "German Fighters of the Great War" Vol. 1 und 2: Ich habe letzte Woche mal die beiden Bände von Ronny Bar mit Profilen deutscher Jagdflugzeuge des 1. Weltkrieges bestellt und Band 1 schlug...
  • Guide to German Night Fighters in World War II: KAGERO (engl.)

Guide to German Night Fighters in World War II: KAGERO (engl.): Mit großer Spannung und Erwartung habe ich mich - von der Werbung beeinflusst - zum Kauf dieses Buches hinreißen lassen. Die Enttäuschung war groß...
  • Heinkel He 112B-0/ B-1/ V9 over Germany (1:48 neues Plastikmodell) LFmodels

Heinkel He 112B-0/ B-1/ V9 over Germany (1:48 neues Plastikmodell) LFmodels: Wer mehr zur He 112 erfahren möchte findet im WWW einen reich bebilderten interessanten Artikel von Volker Koos mit dem Titel Copyright ©...
  • 1/72 L1500S LLG German Fire Truck - Attack Hobby Kits

1/72 L1500S LLG German Fire Truck - Attack Hobby Kits: Die Feuerwehr Mercedes Benz L1500S LLG wurde auch auf Flugplätzen eingesetzt, daher stelle ich den Bausatz hier kurz vor. Nach meinem...
  • First French-German KC-130 Hercules + Other French Transport Aircraft

First French-German KC-130 Hercules + Other French Transport Aircraft: Ein Land wie Frankreich hat eine ziemlich große Transportflotte. In den letzten Jahren wurde diese Flotte grundlegend erneuert. Einige neue Typen...