C-3605

Diskutiere C-3605 im Schweizer Luftwaffe Forum im Bereich Einsatz bei; hello can anyone help me with this? on the internet i found a picture of a schlepp with red striping instead of yellow (1998). does anyone...

ballon

Kunstflieger
hello

can anyone help me with this?
on the internet i found a picture of a schlepp with red striping instead
of yellow (1998).
does anyone know which schelpp this might be?

thanks for your answer

thom

#
Schau mal hier: C-3605. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

ballon

Kunstflieger
no, sorry. it was just like the targettug clours, but what normally was yellow,was painted red. try to place a picture of it.
thanks anyway.

ballon

Kunstflieger
this picture.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Grimmi

Grimmi

Alien
Do you have this pic a little bigger ? It looks like in civil use - the writing on the nose looks like that by the C-3605 in use of the 'Technikmuseum Sinsheim-Speyer' - a link to the museum you can find here in the flugzeugforum.de or direct @ Museumhomepage.

Anyway - personally I think it's fantasy coloration. But I have also seen pictures of Swiss Air Force Vampires in red - look here - it can be a possibility also for the C-3605 ;)

Thema:

C-3605

C-3605 - Ähnliche Themen

• EKW (F+W) C-3605

EKW (F+W) C-3605: Hallo Allerseits! Ich suche Bilder und Infos über die C-3605 mit dem Kennung D-FOOT ehemals HB-RDB ehemals C-494. Die Letzten Fotos die ich...