MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

Diskutiere MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil im Jets ab 1/32 Forum im Bereich Bauberichte online; Mig-21 MF As the number "2705" I wanted to customize my aircraft with this number that means: 2 = day 7 = month 05 = year "2705" is...
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Mig-21 MF

Unit insignia and serial number are definitely wrong. See bellow for reference.

Serial "2705" was worn by an Egyptian MiG-17F, not MiG-21MF. Check book "Arab MiGs, Volume 1" for reference.

As the number "2705" I wanted to customize my aircraft with this number that means:

2 = day
7 = month
05 = year

"2705" is the date of the birth of my first daughter!

It is a tribute to it.

But his observation was very important to enrich this topic.

Thank you. :TOP:

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Mig-21 MF

The drawing of the squadron was based on these images: :!:

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MiG-21 MF Revell 1/32

STAGE 10: "BOX OF WHEELS AND INFERIOR PAINTING":

The box of wheels of the main landing gear of the MIG-21 has two variants techniques. Some manufacturers of kits generally to confuse and “to change the balls” detailing to the kit a box of wheels that in the truth belongs to the other version of the airplane (even so either one will detail imperceptible and not impactante in the result).

The first versions of the MIG-21 structurally presented the hatched box of wheels and with little depth, holding a wheel of “normal” size. In versions PF in ahead, it had the increase of the size of the tires, with calibragem enough to support operation in half-prepared or improvised tracks, culminating in a well bigger wheel.

This change of size of the wheel impacted in the reformularization of the main box of wheels in the question “depth” and disposal of the hydraulical equipment (from there the appearance of that salience in the fuselage to accomodate the enormous wheel). The standard “without flange” can be identified until the version of recognition of the MIG-21. Of version “BIS” until version MIG-21-93 (the evolution and modernized version of the MIG-21), the standard “with flange” was applied.

The difference summarized between both is the reduction of the component actuators and a “protective flange” of these components (from there the name “with flange”), giving “a clean” tone more to the set. Version MF possesss the type “without flange”, with its well visible components and until giants in size (also, we are speaking of a project of years 50). ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MiG-21MF

Box of wheels of the main landing gear (“with protective flange”).

Anhang anzeigen
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

Box of wheels of the main landing gear (“without protective flange”).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

The kit of the Revell presents the main box of wheels without details (in the wings we only have some thing in wiring and conductors), but, structurally, is correct.

In this phase, the boxes of wheels of the MIG-21 must be detailed in set with the inferior painting, therefore the central part conjugates the central tank of 490 liters and the doors of the main landing gear. I decided to make the inferior painting in first place, not to impact in the assembly of the main doors.

It was necessary to increase some details before starting the painting. An example was the air brake of the model. This presents a good degree of detailing, however, the part of the fuselage where the same if it incases does not present the high fixed relief of this part.

With small load pieces of penxs “BIC” I created these details. I glue four units in points previously marked and later I fulled with glue isocianoacrilato. This small detail generally passes unobserved to the mounters of kits MIG-21 of the Revell, therefore, I made question to add plus this addend to the model.

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

Another necessary detail to this phase is the pressure sounding lead. I created this detail using aluminum plate in the format of a small pipe, with its vertical clamp.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

One improvised to only primmer in the inferior part of the model to see the result of the increased details and to correct mass imperfections putty.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

After that the application of the definitive painting. I used the blue HCSG-30 (standard “SG HELLBLAU”) of the Hobby Colors ©.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

The too much air parts, doors and brakes receive the tone “Silver Crome” (automotive ink) and later the treatment from “dirt” simulating oil.

Painted parts already with the blue inferior and the internal chromium plating (waiting the “dirt”).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

The set of the front air brake received a done internal detail in perforateed aluminum plate. As this part is open and to the sample, this detail is necessary for better resulted.

In this photo, the air brake of the right already received the treatment from the “dirt” of oil.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

Later, the boxes of wheels receive painting “Silver Crome” (the same one of the doors of the boxes of wheels). Normally, we use the metallic one for they (this in the Soviet airplanes), however, the chromium functions better when we want to leave “the well dirty” model and consumed. More ahead they go to understand the reason of the use of this color, observing the result.

Box of wheels before the internal painting.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

The fuel tank carried in the central hanger of the airplane was mounted and received degradation from panels in the points presented for high relief (typical in kits Revell). After the degradation process, received painting and Wash in the ridges (facts with black ink gouache).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
MIG-21MF

The compartment of the brake parachute receives the painting chromium (internally).

Painting applied “Chromium”. The details of this set still are for coming…

Anhang anzeigen
Thema:

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil - Ähnliche Themen

• MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung

MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung: Auf der Basis des eduard-Bausatzes und der Decals von Sy@rt ist diese tschechische Maschine entstanden.
  • Anfrage MiG-21MF "660"

Anfrage MiG-21MF "660": moin zusammen, hat jemand Ahnung, wo dieses Bild entstanden ist? Kennt jemand diese "Strategen" Techniker auf einem Rollfeld mit Jagdflugzeugen...
  • MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug

MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug: Die Fotos von Cirrus 14.04.2002 aus dem Forum (Flugplatz Preschen in seiner aktiven Zeit) hatten es mir von Anfang an schon angetan, sodaß ich mir...
  • MiG-21MF Revell 1/32

MiG-21MF Revell 1/32: Ich zeige Euch Heute Bilder meiner ersten Revell 21 mit ausgefahrenem Fahrwerk. Die Bilder entstanden wieder auf dem Gelände des Flugplatz Welzow...
  • MiG-21MF Revell

MiG-21MF Revell: Hallo, liebe Modellbaugemeinde. Heute beginne ich mit einem Baubericht, für eine Revell MiG-21MF im Maßstab 1/32. Es gibt, glaube ich, keinen der...