MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

Diskutiere MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil im Jets ab 1/32 Forum im Bereich Bauberichte online; Inferior vision of the wings, already with the improvised details of “improvised Foto-Erthechs” in aluminum.
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Inferior vision of the wings, already with the improvised details of “improvised Foto-Erthechs” in aluminum.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
More improvised details of “improvised Foto-Erthechs” in aluminum...

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Again continuing with the landing lighthouses/inspection, I cut two aros in aluminum and I detailed its rivets with the tip tool. I cut two round parts (in acetado plate of transparent) to mount “glasses” of the landing lighthouses.
I heated the tip of a nylon line (lightly) to form the light bulb. I cut and I glue before glue the aros and “glasses”. With everything mounted directly in the ready punctures already, the result for these lighthouses was interesting and more realistic.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Details of the aros and “glasses” respectively cut in aluminum and acetado plastic plate.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The ready lighthouses of landing/inspection already. Small, however laborious details.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
To finish this stage, the actuators of flaps (now mobile), they need to be closed with plates, accurately in its junctions of performance.
In the French airplanes, this type of junction is a rubber species that if compresses and strains as the movement, however, in the MIG-21, is used same metal plates.
Using aluminum plates, I cut three parts that, glue in the related junctions, act as if they were the originals (the functioning was similar). They confer in the photos to follow.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Two different angles of the wings (seen inferior), already with its ready details.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
IT CONTINUES IN STAGE 05…

:TOP:

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
STAGE 05: "TAIL ITENS"

The behind part of the MIG-21 is historically an almost perfect combination of the concepts of aerodynamics considered by the MIKOYAN, in the middles of years 50: vertical and horizontal with arrow format, separate empennages of the wings in delta. This considerably improved the maneuverability of the airplane in combat, if compared with the concepts of “the pure” delta of the time. Another interesting characteristic in MIG-21 MF is its “detachable” behind part of its joint wing/fuselage, making possible the maintenance of the turbine Tumansky R-13-300 and until its withdrawal for exchange.

In the kit Revell, this functionality was enclosed: the behind part if separates of the fuselage making possible to show the turbine. The junction is under plug-in pressure, but it leaves to desire how much to the security (in the manuscript of the kit untied it if with much easiness). In this in case that, to prevent accidents, or you it mounts glue everything or it keeps its model in “to appear” of maintenance with the separate behind part of the kit, displaying the beautiful R-13 turbine.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
In this kit, my objective was to make possible both the presentation situations. Using a wheted drill, I effected two small punctures in the junctions of the two sections, making possible the insertion of two small screws (that good small used in wristwatches), both longitudinally installed in the junction fuselage/tail. Through this artifice, the model can be kept mounted and, if necessary, showing to the R-13 turbine safe from accidents.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The kit presents the fixed vertical stabilizer. For better realism, I cut it of its empennage and I reinstalled it with the piece aid of sewing pin, strategically fixed on and in low of the part. For consequence, the movement of the drag rudder was possible and some details in aluminum had strengthened its aspect still more, becoming it realistic.

Anhang anzeigen
Thema:

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil - Ähnliche Themen

• MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung

MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung: Auf der Basis des eduard-Bausatzes und der Decals von Sy@rt ist diese tschechische Maschine entstanden.
  • Anfrage MiG-21MF "660"

Anfrage MiG-21MF "660": moin zusammen, hat jemand Ahnung, wo dieses Bild entstanden ist? Kennt jemand diese "Strategen" Techniker auf einem Rollfeld mit Jagdflugzeugen...
  • MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug

MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug: Die Fotos von Cirrus 14.04.2002 aus dem Forum (Flugplatz Preschen in seiner aktiven Zeit) hatten es mir von Anfang an schon angetan, sodaß ich mir...
  • MiG-21MF Revell 1/32

MiG-21MF Revell 1/32: Ich zeige Euch Heute Bilder meiner ersten Revell 21 mit ausgefahrenem Fahrwerk. Die Bilder entstanden wieder auf dem Gelände des Flugplatz Welzow...
  • MiG-21MF Revell

MiG-21MF Revell: Hallo, liebe Modellbaugemeinde. Heute beginne ich mit einem Baubericht, für eine Revell MiG-21MF im Maßstab 1/32. Es gibt, glaube ich, keinen der...