MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

Diskutiere MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil im Jets ab 1/32 Forum im Bereich Bauberichte online; I mounted all the behind part of the kit glue its parts: the vertical empennage, the entrances of refrigeration of the afterburner (two small...
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
I mounted all the behind part of the kit glue its parts: the vertical empennage, the entrances of refrigeration of the afterburner (two small parts settled one of each side in the root of the vertical empennage) lacking only the profounders. In this stage, the degradation of panels was applied in all the set and “coarse” details had been removed/modified: the statical unloader below of the radar of acknowledgment of tail was substituted by one more finishes, done in Nylon with a drop of isocianoacrilato in the tip and the located lights of formation in the top of the vertical empennage (in the kit total absent) had been molded in Nylon of the sealing wax of clothes of department stores.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
In this kit, the IFF antennas must very be well sandpapered to be well fine. When left of side this detail, the final result is “coarse well” (It could substitute these antennas for other making in aluminum, but, as the sandpaper work was good, I decided to keep the originals of the kit duly sandpapered).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The kit Revell presents the horizontal stabilizers with rabbets that become them fixtures. I opted to also leaving these mobile stabilizers. For this, I the same copied used system for the original airplane (actuators of the profounders separate and installed in an approach angle of 100º in relation to the longitudinal axle and setting in the surfaces of performance in the center of the same ones). These “actuators” had been confectioned using metal bolts gentily yielded by my daughter (of its broken arrestors of hair). These bolts are introduced in a small rigid plastic pipe (those of spray lubricative) with constraints made in aluminum, fixed in order to prevent the jib of the axle and to make possible the rotation of the bolt in to fuselage.

The photo shows the small “actuators” of the profounding helms. For consequence, they had been well similar to the format of the originally used ones in the MIG-21.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
I pierced the behind part of the Kit on both sides, well to the center of performance of the profounders, allowing the setting (with glue isocianoacrilato) of the confectioned actuators.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The details show the actuators of the elevators duly settled and waiting its connection with the helms.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
With its ready actuators, it was enough to directly effect a puncture in each profounder and necklace in the axle of these (already fixed in the behind part of the fuselage). In this phase, to observe the alignment of the helms is essential.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
A time glue in its respective axles, the profounders can be located in different angles, giving more realism to the model when soon.

The image shows the different angles of performance of the profounders of this kit of MIG-21 MF (they can be located for low or top).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Another incorporated detail was the compartment of the brake parachute (in the kit Revell this part is fixed and without movement). I separated it of the vertical empennage with the aid of a stiletto and all prepared the set using aluminum of cans of beer. They are 16 small parts that had remade this so important detail in MIG-21 MF (all basing on the available photos of the Walkarounds). After ready, the parts open and close with the aid of míni-hinges (good-looking with the structure to the real model).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Continuing with the detailing, I molded on-line of Nylon and aluminum plate the used unloaders statical in the elevators. They had been fixed with glue isocianoacrilato.

Diverse angles of the elevators presenting the details of the unloaders statical and the degradation of panels already executed in the parts.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
In the set, I noticed that it lacked more “realism”. In the air inlets for refrigeration of the afterburner, I effected punctures with drills and I added a small aluminum arched plate piece in each one of these entrances. This detail created a effect of depth in the parts and for consequence a less coarse plating (the such aspect of "toy" disappears). The technique is simple and presents an excellent results.

Anhang anzeigen
Thema:

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil - Ähnliche Themen

• MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung

MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung: Auf der Basis des eduard-Bausatzes und der Decals von Sy@rt ist diese tschechische Maschine entstanden.
  • Anfrage MiG-21MF "660"

Anfrage MiG-21MF "660": moin zusammen, hat jemand Ahnung, wo dieses Bild entstanden ist? Kennt jemand diese "Strategen" Techniker auf einem Rollfeld mit Jagdflugzeugen...
  • MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug

MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug: Die Fotos von Cirrus 14.04.2002 aus dem Forum (Flugplatz Preschen in seiner aktiven Zeit) hatten es mir von Anfang an schon angetan, sodaß ich mir...
  • MiG-21MF Revell 1/32

MiG-21MF Revell 1/32: Ich zeige Euch Heute Bilder meiner ersten Revell 21 mit ausgefahrenem Fahrwerk. Die Bilder entstanden wieder auf dem Gelände des Flugplatz Welzow...
  • MiG-21MF Revell

MiG-21MF Revell: Hallo, liebe Modellbaugemeinde. Heute beginne ich mit einem Baubericht, für eine Revell MiG-21MF im Maßstab 1/32. Es gibt, glaube ich, keinen der...