MY YEAR 2009, AIR-TO-AIR

Diskutiere MY YEAR 2009, AIR-TO-AIR im Airshows Forum im Bereich Aktuell; Liebe freunden, Excuse me that my German writing is véry bad :FFCry:, but I would like to make my very first post here, and share some of the...

EricBelgium

Flugschüler
Liebe freunden,

Excuse me that my German writing is véry bad :FFCry:, but I would like to make my very first post here, and share some of the pictures I took in last years airshowseason. Hopefully this is the the right category.....
During the entire year we have given around 28 guestphotographers a chance to go up with us in the air to take pictures. For the Sanicole/TigerMeet photowork my very appreciated guest was Katsu Tokunaga, thé master himself. It was just one of the many highlights of a succesfull year.

And “yes” before you ask it, I will be able again to give many photographers a chance in the 2010 season to fly with us for photos. I will give some info at the bottom of the post.

Okay, let's fly ;-)

<Mod-Edit> Please upload your pics in the FF. Don´t use picture databases. Thanks. </Mod-Edit>

then take a look at our website www.ericcoeckelberghs.com It's our pleasure to invite you to the Photoflying Days in may, an informal event organised by pilots and photographers, for pilots and photographers: the main theme is flying for pictures of course!
We expect a lot of aircraft to visit us, and we have already some really huge surprises ;-)

The Photoflying Days goes hand in hand with our first Air-to-Air Academy courses, where we give the new guestphotographers a chance to fly with us. If you like the idea, just email me for more info.

Fielen dank und Greetz from Belgium, Eric
www.ericcoeckelberghs.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Fulcrum

Sportflieger
Wow, wow, wow, Fantastic set of pictures :TOP:

Skyservant

Testpilot
Hi Eric,
Glad to meet you here!
Check out the category "Foto & Film" and than "selbsgeschossene air to air"
This might fit very well for your pictures. There, I also dropped a note regarding your event! Can't wait, that you show people in FF how to do perfect air to air!
Take care,

Markus

www.germanwing.de

Thema:

MY YEAR 2009, AIR-TO-AIR

MY YEAR 2009, AIR-TO-AIR - Ähnliche Themen

• Airfix 1:48 BAe Hawk T Mk.1 Display 2009

Airfix 1:48 BAe Hawk T Mk.1 Display 2009: Im Jahr 2009 gab es ein Displayteam der RAF, das aus zwei gleich lackierten Hawk bestand, der XX307 und der XX245. Angelockt von dem attraktiven...
  • Nyutabaru Airshow 2009

Nyutabaru Airshow 2009: Nach dem Besuch der Airshow in Tsuiki stand während meines Japan-Besuchs 2009 natürlich auch die eine Woche später stattfindende Veranstaltung in...
  • Tsuiki Airshow 2009

Tsuiki Airshow 2009: Die Airshow in Tsuiki Ende November 2009 ist zwar schon etwas länger her, aber inzwischen habe ich es auch geschafft, alle Bilder dieser Reise in...
  • Redding Airshow 2009

Redding Airshow 2009: Am 26. und 27. September letzten Jahres fand im kalifornischen Redding mal wieder eine Airshow statt. Hauptthema des Events war "The Blue Angels...
  • Jacksonville Sea & Air Spectacular 2009

Jacksonville Sea & Air Spectacular 2009: Am 6.-8.11.09 fand in Jacksonville, Florida wieder das Sea and Sky Spectacular statt. Eine Airshow, die abwechselnd mit der Show auf der NAS...