Su-25 Frogfoot Ukraine airforce.

Diskutiere Su-25 Frogfoot Ukraine airforce. im Jets ab 1/32 Forum im Bereich ROLLOUTS - Die Bilder Eurer Flieger !; Hello this is my latest build. Its the trumpeter kit with aires cockpit. The wheels and FOD covers are from fisher models the outher pylons and...

mark31

Sportflieger
Hello this is my latest build.
Its the trumpeter kit with aires cockpit.
The wheels and FOD covers are from fisher models the outher pylons and missiles are from zacto.

Mark

Anhang anzeigen
Augsburg Eagle

Augsburg Eagle

Alien
Nice Frogfoot:TOP:

I like the open Avionic-Bay. It looks very good, just as the cockpit.
Do you have closer pictures of this areas?

And can you tell, how the Su-25 was to build?

mark31

Sportflieger
Nice Frogfoot:TOP:

I like the open Avionic-Bay. It looks very good, just as the cockpit.
Do you have closer pictures of this areas?

And can you tell, how the Su-25 was to build?
Hello yes i have some pics before the parts where instald.
The kit itself was good but if you going to build it check your references because the building instructsions are somtims confusing.
The engine pods when placed to the feusalage leafs a gap of 1mm to fill with putty.
The outher pylons are not in the box but the hols are in he wings.
The flare dispanders are in the box but are not mentiond on the instructions and diffucult to clean op.
Weapons enough in the box but alot of them can not be carried by the Su-25.

Here some more pics from the pit and electronicbays.

Anhang anzeigen
assericks

assericks

Space Cadet
That looks really quite cool... very nice detailed work....:TD: Can you recommend a good kit in 1/48 ?

Assericks

Augsburg Eagle

Augsburg Eagle

Alien
Thanks for the detailed pictures. It looks very well.
Are the wires in the avionic-bay made by yourself?

AE

mark31

Sportflieger
That looks really quite cool... very nice detailed work....:TD: Can you recommend a good kit in 1/48 ?

Assericks
Im sorry but i dondt now a good kit in 1/48.

@Augsburg Eagle

The electronicbays are also from aires and are a big improvment.
The only thing is if you put them in your moddel be sure you remove te castingblocks and good sanding.

Thanks for the nice words
I wil soon open a topic for my current build

Mark

jabog38

jabog38

Space Cadet
This jet is really some kind of bizarre and the open avionic bays
underline that even more.

Great job, Mark, I like it!

Thema:

Su-25 Frogfoot Ukraine airforce.

Su-25 Frogfoot Ukraine airforce. - Ähnliche Themen

• 1/72 Suchoi Su-25 Frogfoot – ART Model

1/72 Suchoi Su-25 Frogfoot – ART Model: Bisher wurde die Su-25-Familie in 1/72 etwas stiefmütterlich behandelt. ART Model ändert dies nun mit einer ganzen Familie an Frogfoot-Bausätzen...
  • SU-25 "Frogfoot" der tschechischen Luftwaffe, in 1:48, von Revell

SU-25 "Frogfoot" der tschechischen Luftwaffe, in 1:48, von Revell: Hallo liebe FF-ler! Ich möchte hier eine meiner E-Bay Erwerbungen vorstellen: Die SU-25 "Frogfoot/Schtormovik" der tschechischen Luftwaffe...
  • Suchoj SU-25 Frogfoot von Kangnam

Suchoj SU-25 Frogfoot von Kangnam: Endlich ist sie fertig geworden, meine 1/72-Su-25. Hier ein paar Bilder. Habe mir heftigst Mühe gegeben, ich hoffe, das sieht man dem Vogel an...
  • Su-25 Frogfoot in 1:48

Su-25 Frogfoot in 1:48: Heute möchte ich Euch ein paar Fotos eines vor ca. 2 Jahren gebauten Modelles vorstellen: der Su-25 Frogfoot in 1:48. Gereizt an dem Modell hat...
  • 1/72 Suchoj Su-25 "Frogfoot" – Zwesda

1/72 Suchoj Su-25 "Frogfoot" – Zwesda: Suchoj Su-25 "Frogfoot" Spritzguß 1/72 Die Spritzformen vom russischen Hersteller Zwesda, die Verpackung und Decals von Italeri, so kam vor...