Eurofighter Typhoon Revell

Diskutiere Eurofighter Typhoon Revell im Jets bis 1/72 Forum im Bereich ROLLOUTS - Die Bilder Eurer Flieger !; Hello guys, It's me again, Vitor :) I want to show you an older work of mine. It's Revells Eurofighter. I had some big problems with it...

Vitor_Costa

Kunstflieger
Hello guys,
It's me again, Vitor :)
I want to show you an older work of mine.
It's Revells Eurofighter.
I had some big problems with it.
It's not a perfect kit but with some work you can turn it into a nice looking Eurofighter.

I put some pictures of the building process together so you now what I'm talking about.

Enjoy it.
Regards from Portugal, Vitor.:tongue:

Anhang anzeigen Anhang anzeigen
Kolbenrückholer

Kolbenrückholer

Astronaut
Wow great looking Typhoon you did there.

i build the kit a while ago. And i also did the 30+09, because it flew some Displays at a german airshow some time ago. So i wanted to do that particular aircraft, nice choice in my opinion :TD:

Two little things i may have done different, the main colour looks a little too grey for me, i think the german AF has a little bit of light "blue" in it. And the color of the Radom looks a little too light. But thats not a problem and i think maybe not too important.

Third thing is the weapon system the Typhoon is carrying, i think this is a look into the future :)

i just noticed, the concrete below your Typhoon is the same i have put an F-16 on. Nice choice too X-)

But maybe the others can tell you more details about that, i like your model very much!

cookiemonster

Kunstflieger
Wonderfull job on that one Vitor. :)

Kolbenrückholer

Kolbenrückholer

Astronaut
I just noticed, while i did the 30+09 with the JG 74 Insignia on the tail, Vitor did a JG 73 machine. It changed the squadron one day. Back in 2006, it was a JG 73 aircraft ( i dont know when it changed the squadron)

The picture with the Taurus shows a JG 74 Typhoon. Today i think it is a JG 74 aircraft. Please correct me if i am wrong :) Interesting subject.

Still a "beauty" :TD:

Vitor_Costa

Kunstflieger
Thank you guys, you re making me blush. :rolleyes:
Yes the paint, I'm not so happy with it either. It's a mix of Gunze paints.
But I improved since the Eurofighter as you cans ee at my other works.

Regards from Portugal, Vitor :tongue:

Thema:

Eurofighter Typhoon Revell

Eurofighter Typhoon Revell - Ähnliche Themen

• Eurofighter Typhoon 30+73 von Revell

Eurofighter Typhoon 30+73 von Revell: Hallo. Ich habe heute meinen Typhoon fertiggestellt. Gebaut wurde das Modell out of the Box, bis auf den Piloten und die Beleuchtung
  • 1/32 Eurofighter Typhoon - 60 Jahre Luftwaffe - Revell

1/32 Eurofighter Typhoon - 60 Jahre Luftwaffe - Revell: Anfang Juni 2016 öffneten sich beim Taktischen Luftwaffengeschwader 74 für den Eurofighter mit der Kennung 30+68, nach einer mehrwöchigen...
  • Eurofighter Typhoon von Revell

Eurofighter Typhoon von Revell: Eurofighter Typhoon Hier möchte ich euch nun meinen EF zeigen, welcher aus dem Revellbausatz 04783 entstanden ist. Vorab möchte ich mich...
  • Eurofighter Typhoon, Österreichisches Bundesheer (Revell, 1/48)

Eurofighter Typhoon, Österreichisches Bundesheer (Revell, 1/48): Hallo! So, ich habe meinen Eurofighter fertig gemacht. Es ist der Revell-Bausatz, ein bißchen aufgepeppt mit Eduard Ätzteilen.
  • Eurofighter TYPHOON single seater Revell 1:48

Eurofighter TYPHOON single seater Revell 1:48: Hallo Modellbaufreunde! Ich bin relativ neu hier und hab da mal 'ne Frage: Ich habe mir mit meinem Sohn den Eurofighter in 1:48 von Revell...