Flugbetrieb in ADS-B.NL

Diskutiere Flugbetrieb in ADS-B.NL im Flugplätze Forum im Bereich Aktuell; My name is Peter Lammertink and I created the website ads-b.nl As a basis for this site I used the Json data provided by adsbexchange.com...
adsbnl

adsbnl

Sportflieger
My name is Peter Lammertink and I created the website ads-b.nl

As a basis for this site I used the Json data provided by adsbexchange.com

Aircraft transmitting flight data using transponders, if the transponder is on at least.
This data is collected by adsbexchange and published on their site.
However, I miss historical data. These can be downloaded but I couldn't do much with that.
Adsbexchange also offers live data in Json format. That gave me the idea to do something with it.

The result is my website ads-b.nl
A website created on the data of adsbexchange that displays military flight data.
I filter and collect all the military flights that are known, I save them and I use them to create my site.

A number of friendly spotters now make use of this site and indicate that the data is a good addition to their observations on various military bases.
They are happy with the site and hopefully you too.

A few comments about the site itself and in particular about areas.
'Areas' are areas within GPS coordinates that I put together myself. A variable that is used within such an area is height.
All military aircraft flying within such an area are displayed.
If an area is a base, this does not mean that an aicraft has landed on those bases. It may also have flown through the area within the specified height.

The area of Ramstein airbase, for example, shows what came through that area at a certain height on a certain day. In most cases, the aircraft has landed at Ramstein but that is not necessary. Many Spangdahlem airbase F-16s that are observed in the Ramstein area only fly here.

It is often still possible to see whether or not such an aircraft has landed. You click on the serial of the aircraft in such an area, day observation and you get the overview of flight movements of that aicraft. At the same date, click on the loop icon on the right and you will see the map with the flight details. Its maybe not the real flight. These are many lines between many points i record. When there is a gap between 2 observation points, i still a straight line on the map.
Flight data is also shown in data format, per minute, when you click on 'Alltimes' during the earlier flight movements of a serial. Then you get to see flight movements per minute and you also see the flight altitudes. This way you can see if a aicraft possible has landed on that base.
I hope it is clear what an area means.

In short, maybe a nice site to use. I enjoyed creating.
I would like to have your opinion about the site. You can also send requests, additions to me. Then I will make the site even more complete.
If you want to have areas added, it is of course important that there are transponder observations in such an area, otherwise there is of course no data.

Hopefully I get a lot of response and many new visitors and otherwise it will remain a nice site for me and my friends.

Lots of fun.

Regards,

Peter Lammertink
support@ads-b.nl

#
Schau mal hier: Flugbetrieb in ADS-B.NL. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
adsbnl

adsbnl

Sportflieger
Add 20 new area's (bases).

A-7H

Testpilot
Thanks a lot Peter!
Your site is indeed very useful :)
Congratulations for your hard work.
Regards

A380

A380

Space Cadet
Thanks for your hardwork Peter,
nice site with much helpful informations about military traffic
Kind regard
Dieter

adsbnl

adsbnl

Sportflieger
Solution added for the maps problems

Home pagina

All area's

Ramstein:

tommyw

Fluglehrer
Well done Peter, your work is appreciated.
Tommy

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
Dear Peter, I totally love and appreciate your work and the site itself! I created shortcuts to my desktop at the smartphone and I approximately use them between 10 and 30 times a day^^
I don't care for some flights that might haven't been recorded at all or correctly. I am grateful for your work and happy to be able to use it for free!
Best regards and the best for Christmas from Rhineland-Palatinate ;)

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
Hey Peter,
maybe you can tell why the flight should have departed at 12:54 although it was 12:30? I made circles around the 2 timestamps.
Best regards

Anhang anzeigen
adsbnl

adsbnl

Sportflieger
Hello,

Good point,
I think you've found an error :sad:
I'm going to figure that out!

This is the tibetable so far:

Time seems oke in that table

Anhang anzeigen
P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
Thanks for answering that fast :)
Yes, in that list the time (12:13) makes sense. Maybe there's an easy way to fix it ;)

adsbnl

adsbnl

Sportflieger
Hello,

I fix it !

It was a little mistake i've made in de code. Instead of hh:mm i was showing hh:ss (hours/ seconds).
Its now hh:mm (hours/minutes)

I think its better now.

I hope there will be no more other problems with this pages because the code is a liitle tricky. :)

Thanks !

Anhang anzeigen
P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
No way that it was a detail like that! 🙈
Great that you found it👍🏻
I hope I can let you know if some other bugs occur?

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
Hey Peter, I'm using your website several times a day and since this morning there might be an issue at least with the Ramstein data. I wasn't able to open ads-b.nl for hours at all. At 8pm I could see some data from Stuttgart Airport, but the traffic in Ramstein is shown as "nothing found", although it is available now.

I would be really glad to be able to use your website again soon :)

Kind regards, Dominik

Edit 8:40pm : Ramstein Data available again for me for the first time today once

Edit 19.6.: website needs up to 45sec to open and sometimes doesn't open at all

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
@adsbnl Your site seems to be down, is that true?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

P4l4t/n3-Tr4ckR

Space Cadet
Ich möchte darauf aufmerksam machen, dass der Seitenbetreiber - Peter - auf seiner Homepage schreibt, dass er seit ein paar Tagen keine weiteren Daten mehr bekommt, die er in der genialen Datenbank zusammenfassen kann.

Ich hoffe, dass hier vielleicht jemand ist, der auf seine Fragen Antworten weiß!?

Es wäre sehr sehr schade, wenn es keine Möglichkeit mehr gäbe, die historischen Daten (immerhin zurückliegend bis zu einem Monat!) von so vielen Bewegungen weltweit derart kompakt einsehen zu können :(

Hier der Link zur Webseite mit den Problemen und Fragen von Peter:

Thema:

Flugbetrieb in ADS-B.NL

Flugbetrieb in ADS-B.NL - Ähnliche Themen

• Flugbetrieb Zeltweg

Flugbetrieb Zeltweg: H
  • Flugbetrieb am Flughafen Augsburg EDMA / AGB 2024

Flugbetrieb am Flughafen Augsburg EDMA / AGB 2024: Mal was aus Augsburg zwei PC12 der Firma QInetiQ vom letzem Donnerstag
  • Flugbetrieb in RMAF Subang AB / Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB / WMSA)

Flugbetrieb in RMAF Subang AB / Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB / WMSA): Westlich von KL gelegen, war dies der Hauptstadt-Flughafen bis 1998 als KLIA in Sepang (südlich von KL) eröffnet wurde. Der Flugplatz wird jetzt...
  • Flugbetrieb Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg (BER/EDDB) 2024

Flugbetrieb Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg (BER/EDDB) 2024: Hab noch keinen Thread für 2024 finden können, da mach ich mal einen auf. :-| War Mittwoch mal kurz am Platz... wenig spektakuläres Fluggerät...
  • Flugbetrieb in Wittmund (ETNT) - 2024

Flugbetrieb in Wittmund (ETNT) - 2024: Gerade findet zumindest wieder über dem Platz Flugbetrieb statt: 2 EF im Überflug. Es wird so langsam. Im Januar hatte ich Gelegenheit zu einer...