MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

Diskutiere MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil im Jets ab 1/32 Forum im Bereich Bauberichte online; Mig-21 Hi PATODOIDO Look´s good for the moment , but don´t forget, you will take a while :rolleyes: until you finish this old Revell Fishbed...
Bekim

Bekim

Space Cadet
Mig-21

Hi PATODOIDO

Look´s good for the moment , but don´t forget, you will take a while :rolleyes: until you finish this old Revell Fishbed.

Cheers

Bekim :FFTeufel:

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Hi Bekin,

In the truth this work was carried through in 2008 and I posting its obliged documentation now…
Thanks for commenting here. :)

P.S: Your LAVI is being a Show! Very inspired!! :rolleyes:

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
But the challenge is there: To improve a considered kit "weak" and to present for you (European) as we construct kits in Brazil. :!: :TD:

Flaptrack

Flaptrack

Fluglehrer
nice one :)

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
STAGE 03: " CLOSING the FUSELAGE"

In this point already we can test rabbets and glue the two halves of the fuselage.
The poor dwelling place of the pilot, diffusing cone, box of wheels and clamp of the turbine already are in the place and the two parts of the fuselage duly are painted on the inside in the black color.

I tested rabbets and I glue with the glue of proper fusing of kits.
After to dry, I applied a layer of putty and I sandpapered after dries.
This phase of sandpaper demands the care of if isolating the cabin of the pilot so that this does not receive “dust” from the sandpapering.

Plug-in test of the two halves of the fuselage.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
A time glue and sandpapered rabbets of the halves of the fuselage, the next step is to join to this set some accessories.
They notice that, in the cabin of the pilot, it was lacking glue the superior part of the panel of instruments. The fact is that this part is glue now, using itself the internal constraint (confectioned in aluminum) for support to the superior set of the panel.
Without it, the panel would fall for inside of the kit.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
This set of the panel was detailed using sprue melted, disassembled aluminum straps and electric wires.
The assembly is on the fixing plate and inside of the transparent part (windscreen of the airplane).
This operation demands that the windscreen is glue in this phase.
Being in the place and duly glue, new layer of putty was applied with the had process of sandpaper (after it dries, is clearly).

Superior part of the panel and Windscreen in the place, with putty applied and duly sandpapered. They notice the details made for this panel (based in the photos of the original).

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Canopy must be affixed to complete the set. The transparent parts of this kit are good. I internally painted the retrovisor mirror that composes this part and glue in the place before affixing the cowling to the fuselage.
Evaluating the photos of the original airplane, I confectioned, in aluminum and pieces of sewing pin, the hinges for the setting and opening of canopy.
Minute work that was similar to the hinge of the real airplane.
A time glue in the place, made possible the opening of the cowling in the correct angle and with pressure enough not to be opening or closing alone.

Through photos, I detailed canopy internally and I applied internal painting with the ink Tamiya XF-25 (equal of the cabin).

The four doors destined to the air bleed had been glue in the “opened holes” in the fuselage (vide Stage 01) Applied dark ink to see the “effect”.
Pparently, it was more realistic in relation what it was before piercing.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Characteristic the dorsal wing of MIG-21 MF is divided in the kit in two parts. The one that if integrates to the back bulkhead of the cabin of the pilot and its extension that goes until the vertical empennage.

The MIG-21 has a junction the 2/3 of the fuselage for removal of the turbine Tumansky R-13-300.
This junction was proposal in the kit Revell, similar good to the true one. However, resource used for Revell to keep “dorsal part” in place it is not looked like the original, therefore, I made one cut in part (well in the point where the junction of the original acts), thus correcting this problem.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
I detailed the dorsal wing with some punctures and directly glue the two parts in the fuselage. Now the set presents an improved aspect.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The superior part of the back bulkhead of the cabin (in aluminum) lightly is folded and glue in the plastic part of the dorsal wing, thus finishing, the cabin of the pilot total modified in this kit.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
The boxes of wheels of the main landing gear had received two punctures (each) to incorporate details foreseen in the photos gotten in the Internet.
Now they possess real depth if comparative to the original model (you obtain until inside incasing the wheel of the kit of them).
In contrast of what if it can think, the detailing of the boxes of wheels must be made after glue the wings of the model to the fuselage, therefore an integration of them how much to the internal details exists.

They repair the aluminum plate glue of the fuselage (Stage 02) and punctures inside.

Anhang anzeigen
PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
I incase the seat ejector inside of the cabin to finish the steps of internal finishing: “dirt”, consumings, and the electric handle that the retrovisor mirror heats (not to be cloudy during the flight); This handle was made with wire of nylon in the adequate diameter.

Already we can close the cowling and continue with the work.

More details of the seat ejector KM-1 no longer place. It notices the details of the interior, panel, track of the seat, lace detonator of the covering, etc.

Anhang anzeigen
Dani

Dani

Space Cadet
Wow, looks amazing! Very very detailed. I'am sure, that becomes a great MiG-21MF!
But I think the "Flugzeug"-Board Leader has a problem with a report in english language, because it's a german board! Is it possible to translate your texts?

Tom

Tom

Testpilot
Hi Alexandre,
and welcome to our board. I think, language is not the main issue, we're interested in your progress! But just a hint: Could you try to improve the quality of your pics? Obviously you know what you do, so there's nothing to hide ;)

Regards
Tom

DDA

DDA

Alien
It looks great!
But, I have a very small correction. The ejector seat KM-1 isn't a zero- zero type. A minimum speed of 130 km/h is recommended for a safety function.

Axel

PATODOIDO

PATODOIDO

Flieger-Ass
Axel: Debtor for its correction! :TOP:

Ton: I will try to improve in the photos (the first ones had been beaten with camera of 2Mpx) the next ones will be with 4Mpx + zoom optic. :!:

Dani: All translation for another language loses quality of the text in itself case the writer does not dominate the second language. The English language is what more I obtain to write… forgives :(.

Dani

Dani

Space Cadet
I have no problem, when it is in english! :D But maybe other users! :?!
Ok, it is a chance for other users to learn english with your great report! :FFTeufel:

Thema:

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil

MIG-21MF REVELL 1/32 - Made in Brazil - Ähnliche Themen

• MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung

MiG-21MF eduard Splittertarnung: Auf der Basis des eduard-Bausatzes und der Decals von Sy@rt ist diese tschechische Maschine entstanden.
  • Anfrage MiG-21MF "660"

Anfrage MiG-21MF "660": moin zusammen, hat jemand Ahnung, wo dieses Bild entstanden ist? Kennt jemand diese "Strategen" Techniker auf einem Rollfeld mit Jagdflugzeugen...
  • MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug

MiG-21MF "681" in Preschen ... bereit zum Flug: Die Fotos von Cirrus 14.04.2002 aus dem Forum (Flugplatz Preschen in seiner aktiven Zeit) hatten es mir von Anfang an schon angetan, sodaß ich mir...
  • MiG-21MF Revell 1/32

MiG-21MF Revell 1/32: Ich zeige Euch Heute Bilder meiner ersten Revell 21 mit ausgefahrenem Fahrwerk. Die Bilder entstanden wieder auf dem Gelände des Flugplatz Welzow...
  • MiG-21MF Revell

MiG-21MF Revell: Hallo, liebe Modellbaugemeinde. Heute beginne ich mit einem Baubericht, für eine Revell MiG-21MF im Maßstab 1/32. Es gibt, glaube ich, keinen der...